The Model 239 is a high quality, precision Ramsden hand lens. This low power (6X) instrument features excellent optics: a perfectly flat field with a diameter of 3/4" (19 mm); a two element Ramsden magnifier; and relatively large distance of 3" (76 mm) between the eye and the object being inspected. The Model 239 is rugged and lightweight with a durable black anodized finish. A carrying case is included with the instrument.
- Magnification 6X
- Field Diameter 3/4 in. (19 mm)
- Dimensions: Length 2-3/16 in. (5.6 cm)
- Diameter 1 in. (2.5 cm)
- Weight 1 oz. (28 g)
- Shipping Weight 1 lb.(454 g)
- Flat field with a diameter of 3/4"
- See Also Pocket Scope Model 233 below
- Made in USA